1. Combines an effective 5-step process, with speedy content creation & adjustment, using The 5P Formula blueprint.
2. Incorporates cross-cultural communication for maximum impact with mixed audiences.
3. Applies Hybrid Delivery techniques – White boarding, Video demos, PPTs, plus tips for Facilitation, Handling Objections, and Q&A – for powerful results.
To learn more, or to host an onsite / offsite RESONATE workshop, book calendar time to discuss your requirements & plans here:
The RESONATE Method applies the following five step approach to achieve maximum impact and results for your presentation or pitch –
For your CONTENT:
We apply The 5P Formula for developing your content in alignment with the above method.
This blueprint can be used for quickly creating and modifying your presentations, and will serve you well for all future presentations.
The 5P Formula consists of:
1P = Position Yourself and Your Audience
2P = Position the Problem
3P = Position Your Solution
4P = Position Your Proof
5P = Position Your Call to Action
In addition, we share our ongoing research on effectively communicating and presenting to Cross-cultural audiences.
Concepts & ideas applied for the CONTENT take into consideration the following:
- Cultural Dimensions - “Culture’s Consequences: International Differences in Work-Related Values”. (G. Hofstede)
- Intercultural Communication Institute - “The Intercultural Effectiveness Scale”
- Presentation Secrets - “Do What You Never Thought Possible With Your Presentations”. (A. Kapterev)
- The Visual Communications Book - “Using Words, Drawings, and Whiteboards to Sell Big Ideas”. (M. Edwards)
For your DELIVERY:
We combine and leverage presentation tools to help you achieve strong delivery results using:
Online Video Platforms (Zoom, Go2Meeting, WebEx)
These are emphasized during the CONVEY, COLLABORATE, and CONVINCE stages.
At RESONATE, techniques are shared for confident public speaking & delivery, as well as the FACILITATION skills needed to influence your audience.
We go over tips for professionally handling the following:
OBJECTIONS (using E.A.R.S model)
Q & A (using T.A.C.T. model)
Concepts & ideas applied for the DELIVERY take into consideration the following:
- Effective Facilitation - “The SMART Guide to Getting Results with Groups”. (M. Wilkinson)
- Talk Like TED - “The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds”. (C. Gallo)
- Whiteboard Selling - “Empowering Sales through Visuals”. (C. Sommers/D. Jenkins)
- Artful Persuasion - “How to Command attention, Change Minds & Influence People”. (H. Mills)
The Content and Delivery are applied & practiced at the RESONATE workshops.